21.6.08

Tia is second in with her homework...


Hi Mrs J this is my book review hope you like it.

I have just finished a book called 'Why I hate school by Micheal Fartasky'
This book is by Kris Stanhope
It is dedicated to Kris Stanhope's wife who believed in him when he did not.

The story:
Micheal Fartasky hates school.
He hates writing, he hates maths, and he
hates reading, he hates art.
He hates break because it is too short
and he hates lunchtime because it is to crowded
in the playground.
In fact there are 243 reasons (and counting) why Michael
Fartasky hates school. But it takes only one person
to tell him what is good about it.
And in the process he discovers why he started to
hate school in the first place.

My opinion:
I think this book has lots of different feelings in it.
Like sometimes characters feel sad because of
a boy in the neighborhood just died.

I think my teacher Mrs Johnson would like
this book because it is a funny, sad, happy
and confusing book.

The photo is me holding another book called "The Blue Boa" - I will do a review on that later.

2 comments:

alli said...

After reading your book review, I must read this book. I love the way that you can read about different perspectives on one thing that we all have in common - 'school'.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tia this is Therese just to tell you, I met your mother in my school, she is very nice bye say hi to mrs johnson for me.